As we move into step 3 of the Covid Roadmap, we thought we would update you on the rules of what you can and can not do from the 17th May:
- You can meet in groups of 6 people or 2. households indoors
- You can meet up to 30 people outdoors.
- Indoor hospitality such as cafes and restaurants are now open indoors.
- Entertainment venues such as cinemas, theatres, bowling alleys and museums are now open.
- Organised indoor sport can now take place (including gym classes).
- All holiday accommodation will be open and up to 6 people or 2 households are able to stay.
- The rules for care home visitors will be eased to allow up to 5 named visitors.
Whether you’re meeting friends at the cinema, going for lunch or heading to an appointment, remember to stay safe and stick to the COVID rules.
For extra precaution, why not take a test before you go?
To order a test to be delivered to your house, click here.
If you’d rather collect, find your closest collection point here.